Sund hand and body soap bar - Cedarwood, Rosemary, Lavender, Icelandic sea salt
" A perfect combination for stress and anxiety relief"
Soypa brand created a limited edition of soaps with patterns "taken" from Icelandic nature. Sund, meaning swimming in Icelandic, gives you an experience of swimming in the ocean without freezing, as it contains an extra amount of dissolved Icelandic salt. The design was inspired by the aerial photos of glacier river flows into the ocean.
Sund hand and body soap bar is a combination of rosemary, well known for enhancing memory, mixed with cedarwood and lavender. Sund soap is perfect before a busy day to relax and detoxify the skin. Every soap bar is unique varying in design and weight. Moreover, carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients have a skin-nourishing and regenerative effect. A recycled paper packaging has an environmental fact written related to the soap theme. Sund soap is not tested on animals nor contains any animal-origin ingredients.
Made in the Netherlands.
- Palm oil-free
- Organic* ingredients
- Not tested on animals
View all items from Soypa natural soaps collection.
Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Apricot Kernelate, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Sodium Castorate*, Sodium Chloride, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) flower oil, Juniperus virginiana cedarwood oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Indigofera tinctoria (indigo) powder, linalool**, geraniol**, limonene**
**naturally present in essential oil, potential allergens
About the ingredients:
Soypa handmade soaps contain carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients with skin nourishing and regenerative effect.
- Sweet almond oil contains vitamin A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties, improves skin tone, and helps with dry skin.
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E and oleic and linoleic acids. It is moisturizing and has soothing and regenerative properties.
- Castor oil* contains linoleic acid which acts as a humectant to retain skin moisture. It stimulates tissue growth and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut oil* is high in lauric and linoleic acids, which hydrate and protect the skin. It reduces inflammation and increases collagen production.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant due to the high content of vitamins A, D, E, and K, which provide a moisturizing effect for the skin.
- Shea butter* has a moisturizing effect on the skin due to the content of linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. These acids restore lipids and retain skin moisture. It is anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties due to the significant levels of vitamins A and E.
- Sunflower oil* has a high content of antioxidant vitamin E and linoleic acid which maintains the skin’s natural barrier and improves hydration.
- Sea salt contains several skin-healing minerals, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, and potassium which absorb toxins and promote skin regeneration.
- Activated charcoal cleans the impurities and reduces the pore size. It is suitable for any skin type.
Safety and using advice:
- In case of pregnancy, potential allergies, or any other condition, consult with your doctor before using the product.
- Always keep the soap in a dry place after use.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very good soap. Works well on my hands and they are not dry afterwards. Plus the natural ingredients and lack of palm oil increase my love for it. I recommend!
Great product! This soap smells and looks amqizing. Love it!
This soap is awesome and plant-based ingredients! After using it my skin is really soft!
The design is really nice and show very well the Icelandic nature. It look very beautiful in my bathroom!