How to burn candle correctly & rapeseed wax info
The tips below will help to last/burn the plant-based candle longer.
Safety and using advices:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not burn it within reach of children and pets.
- Remember not to burn candles in a draft.
- Store at room temperature.
Trim the wick to 0,5 cm before lighting the candle for the first time.
Repeat before each time the candle is used. These actions will help to maintain a smooth and beautiful flame on the candle and prevent smoke.
- Burn the candle until the melted wax covers its entire surface to maintain even burning of the candle.
- Burn the candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
Why rapeseed wax is a game-changer?
"You might ask if rapeseed wax is such a game-changer in the candle industry, why isn't it admire as much as soy wax for example? The answer is simple - it's more difficult to process and requires maintaining the technological regime. We have been working on the processing method for almost six months. That's how FLAMQA candles have been created, i.e. vegan rapeseed candles free from GMO, toxic substances and completely cruelty-free. We are proud of them! " - FLAMQA team
"Since we have an abundance of rapeseed in Europe there in no need to transport raw materials like coconut, soy, palm wax not mention paraffin wax from the other side of the world. In such a way we reduce unnecessary carbon footprint and support local agriculture"- FLAMQA team.