FLAMQA Cranbera is an organic, hand-poured, scented candle.
The candle is made of carefully selected natural ingredients. The main component of the candle rapeseed wax contributes to emitting less soot than paraffin wax candles. Local oilseed rape from Europe is free from GMOs and other harmful substances. In addition, the FLAMQA Cranbera plant-based candle is 100% biodegradable. The cotton wick ensures long and even burning. The fragrance is sweet and intense, ideal for the winter/Christmas season. Up to 45 hours of light and fragrance spectacle.
The FLAMQA Cranbera scented candle is composed of the following notes:
- Top notes: cranberries, orange
- Heart notes: brown sugar, cinnamon
- Base notes: vanilla, musk, sandalwood
Check more fragrances from the FLAMQA Scented Candles collection here.
- FLAMQA Cranbera rapeseed wax candle
- Long matches
- Rapeseed wax candle
- Paraben and phthalate-free
Safety and using advices:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not burn it within reach of children and pets.
- Remember not to burn candles in a draft.
- Store at room temperature.
Trim the wick to 0,5 cm before lighting the candle for the first time.
Repeat before each time the candle is used. These actions will help to maintain a smooth and beautiful flame on the candle and prevent smoke.
- Burn the candle until the melted wax covers its entire surface to maintain even burning of the candle.
- Burn the candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.