Reynisfjara hand and body soap bar - Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Lavender, Icelandic sea salt
"Take a relaxing shower after a long and intensive day with Reynisfjara"
Soypa brand created a limited edition of soaps with patterns "taken" from Icelandic nature. Reynisfjara is a black sand beach on the South Coast of Iceland. Famous for the remarkable basalt columns formation and the deadly sneaker waves which are manifested in the design.
Reynisfjara hand and body soap bar is a combination of clary sage - a native plant in the Mediterranean, lavender, and cedarwood can act as an anti-stressor and calm your mind. Every soap bar is unique varying in design and weight. Moreover, carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients have a skin-nourishing and regenerative effect. A recycled paper packaging has an environmental fact written related to the soap theme. Reynisfjara soap is not tested on animals nor contains any animal-origin ingredients.
Made in the Netherlands.
- Palm oil-free
- Organic* ingredients
- Not tested on animals
View all items from Soypa natural soaps collection.
Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Apricot Kernelate, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Sodium Castorate*, Sodium Chloride, Salvia sclarea (clary) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Juniperus virginiana cedarwood oil*, Charcoal powder, Mica (CI77019, CI 77891, CI 77861, CI 77007), linalool**, geraniol**, limonene**
**naturally present in essential oil, potential allergens
About the ingredients:
Soypa handmade soaps contain carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients with skin nourishing and regenerative effect.
- Sweet almond oil contains vitamin A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties, improves skin tone, and helps with dry skin.
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E and oleic and linoleic acids. It is moisturizing and has soothing and regenerative properties.
- Castor oil* contains linoleic acid which acts as a humectant to retain skin moisture. It stimulates tissue growth and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut oil* is high in lauric and linoleic acids, which hydrate and protect the skin. It reduces inflammation and increases collagen production.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant due to the high content of vitamins A, D, E, and K, which provide a moisturizing effect for the skin.
- Shea butter* has a moisturizing effect on the skin due to the content of linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. These acids restore lipids and retain skin moisture. It is anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties due to the significant levels of vitamins A and E.
- Sunflower oil* has a high content of antioxidant vitamin E and linoleic acid which maintains the skin’s natural barrier and improves hydration.
- Sea salt contains several skin-healing minerals, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, and potassium which absorb toxins and promote skin regeneration.
- Activated charcoal cleans the impurities and reduces the pore size. It is suitable for any skin type.
Safety and using advice:
- In case of pregnancy, potential allergies, or any other condition, consult with your doctor before using the product.
- Always keep the soap in a dry place after use.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this soap. The smell, ingredients and look :)
If you want to have a piece of Iceland in your home, you should buy it.
I really recommend this soap! It's natural and hand-made. It's represent very well the landscape of Iceland. I use this soap everyday and my skin is well nourished!
Amazing natural soaps. I'm so used to them that I can't imagine using anything else.
The seller is such a nice person who will advise you on the best choice. I recommended Agzu’s products very much.
Organic ingredients, recycled paper packaging with interesting facts written related to the soap theme.
Perfect as a present from Iceland :)
Small piece of Iceland at my home ;) Organic, beautiful soap with all your skin need it