Hekla hand and body soap bar - Amyris, Elemi, Patchouli, Icelandic sea salt ~80g
"If you could smell like a volcano, this would be the best scent for you."
Soypa brand created a limited edition of soaps with patterns "taken" from Icelandic nature. Hekla is an Icelandic active volcano, surrounded by birch woodlands- Icelandic only native tree.
Hekla hand and body soap bar is a mystic combination of Amyris, also known as West Indian sandalwood, patchouli, and elemi. Every soap bar is unique varying in design and weight. Moreover, carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients have a skin-nourishing and regenerative effect. A recycled paper packaging has an environmental fact written related to the soap theme. Hekla soap is not tested on animals nor contains any animal-origin ingredients.
Made in the Netherlands.
- Palm-oil free
- Organic* ingredients
- Not tested on animals
View all items from Soypa natural soaps collection.
Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Apricot Kernelate, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Sodium Castorate*, Sodium Chloride, Amyris balsamifera Bark oil, Pogostemon cablin oil*, Canarium luzonicum (elemi) gum oil*, Mica (CI77019, CI 77861, CI 77491), Charcoal powder, limonene**
**naturally present in essential oil
All Soypa soaps comply with the EU Directive on cosmetic products and were assessed according to the EU regulations by the certified chemist.
About the ingredients:
Soypa handmade soaps contain carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients with skin nourishing and regenerative effect.
- Sweet almond oil contains vitamin A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties, improves skin tone, and helps with dry skin.
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E and oleic and linoleic acids. It is moisturizing and has soothing and regenerative properties.
- Castor oil* contains linoleic acid which acts as a humectant to retain skin moisture. It stimulates tissue growth and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut oil* is high in lauric and linoleic acids, which hydrate and protect the skin. It reduces inflammation and increases collagen production.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant due to the high content of vitamins A, D, E, and K, which provide a moisturizing effect for the skin.
- Shea butter* has a moisturizing effect on the skin due to the content of linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. These acids restore lipids and retain skin moisture. It is anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties due to the significant levels of vitamins A and E.
- Sunflower oil* has a high content of antioxidant vitamin E and linoleic acid which maintains the skin’s natural barrier and improves hydration.
- Sea salt contains several skin-healing minerals, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, and potassium which absorb toxins and promote skin regeneration.
- Activated charcoal cleans the impurities and reduces the pore size. It is suitable for any skin type.
Safety and using advice:
- In case of pregnancy, potential allergies, or any other condition, consult with your doctor before using the product.
- Always keep the soap in a dry place after use.
This is my first one from Soypa family available at Agzu Store and I loved it - its smell, design at how it feels on my skin. I will definitely be back for more!
The smell and the design is really nice!! I love it and recommend it!
Plant-based ingredients, beautiful smell, and design. I love it.
Awesome soap! My skin love it :)
It's show power of Iceland nature. Good to know that there is no harmful ingrediens