FLAMQA Pinkia is an organic, hand-poured, scented candle.
The candle is made of carefully selected natural ingredients. The main component of the candle rapeseed wax contributes to emitting less soot than paraffin wax candles. Local oilseed rape from Europe is free from GMOs and other harmful substances. In addition, the FLAMQA Pinkia vegan candle is 100% biodegradable. The cotton wick ensures long and even burning. The sweet and fresh aroma bouquet is fruity and refreshing. Furthermore, the spring-summer scent is associated with carefree holidays. Up to 45 hours of light and fragrance spectacle.
The FLAMQA Pinkia scented candle is a sweet, intense, and fruity aroma bouquet composed of the following notes:
- Top notes: pink pomelo, grapefruit, rum, orange
- Heart notes: rhubarb, nectarine, watermelon, dried plum
- Base notes: musk
Check more fragrances from the FLAMQA Scented Candles collection here.
- FLAMQA Pinkia rapeseed wax candle
- Tealight with the fragrance of other FLAMQA candle
- Long matches
- Rapeseed wax candle
- Paraben and phthalate-free
Safety and using advices:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not burn it within reach of children and pets.
- Remember not to burn candles in a draft.
- Store at room temperature.
Trim the wick to 0,5 cm before lighting the candle for the first time.
Repeat before each time the candle is used. These actions will help to maintain a smooth and beautiful flame on the candle and prevent smoke.
- Burn the candle until the melted wax covers its entire surface to maintain even burning of the candle.
- Burn the candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
The fragnance reminds summer at my grandparents house. I have the feeling like I am in a garden with full of fresh fruits and vegetables. I was a bit surprise how long can last Flamqa candle, but now I know it's worth for the price.
FLAMQA Pinkia is really nice! The smell is amazing and very natural. The candle burn very well and the vegan conception is amazing specially when you have animal or kids and even for you because it’s not toxic for your environment! I really recommend it!